Friday, 15 January 2016

Question 6








6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



From this process I have learnt how to use different websites that has helped me on putting ideas across and help to create our opening sequence. Spiderscribe and Prezi has helped me gather ideas by displaying them on a mind map so I could put them forward for when we start to create our opening sequence. From using iMovie I have learnt how to edit videos and using special effects, sound and text to make video footage look more entertaining. I have also learnt that use of camera angles can have a big difference when piecing footage together because it can give the content a meaning towards the audience. Camera angle shots such as close ups, medium shots, over the shoulder  are some camera angle shots that I have used in our opening sequence. I have also learnt the 180 degree rule and how to film a match on action shot which this has helped me improve my camera skills.





Image result for PreziFrom the research that I have done towards our final idea for the openings sequence I have learnt how to present my research on different softwares such as prezi, spiderscribe, and slide share which has allowed me to show my presentation to look more tidy and professional when on display. Also using the blog is effective because has allowed me to store my work and share it between other people so you can be given feedback. I have also learnt that slide share can help me import a PowerPoint presentation to the software so I can embed it onto my blog. Linking to task 11, preliminar task, I have learnt that making a raw footage can help me for when I make my final idea because I can use ideas from it and  I can also I can learn on how to improve the footage.


No comments:

Post a Comment